Membership of RDNHS brings many benefits:
- From October to March fortnightly evening talks at Pangbourne Village hall or on Zoom
- All year round there are field meetings and excursions
- Informal nature rambles usually on a Wednesday morning every month
- Receive our annual publication The Reading Naturalist (about 70 A4 pages of information)
- Access to expertise in many branches of natural history
- Encouragement and help to beginners
The current subscription rate is £15 for a single person and £20 for a couple/family living at the same address. We also offer free membership to students on production of a valid student identity card. Indoor meetings and local excursions are free to members. Annual subscriptions are due on October 1st, unless you join after March 1st when your next subscription will be due on October 1st the following year. One copy of the society’s annual publication ‘The Reading
Naturalist’ is included in each subscription.
To join the Reading and District Natural History Society, please fill in the form below and the membership secretary will contact you with details of how to pay. If you have any questions about membership, please email directly to email@example.com, or use the form on the “contact us” page.